Corporate & Commercial Associate
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international legal and tax consulting firm with 164 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece provides a full range of legal services for both corporations and individuals. Andersen Legal focus on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
We are looking for a ‘wizard’ who has the abilities to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Laws and a strong academic record.
- Postgraduate degree in the areas of Corporate, Commercial Law will be considered as an asset.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Good analytical and drafting skills.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the lawyer they want to be.