A major Greek Passenger Shipping Company
PARTNER WHO LED THE ADVICE
Corporate Employment & Labour Law
i) The plaintiff claimed that her dismissal was unlawful:
- Due to her supposed union activities.
- Due to the fact that the employer should select another employee to dismiss.
ii) The plaintiff claimed:
- The recognition of her dismissal as invalid.
- Her salary for the period of the litigation
- To return to her position
- Moral compensation
iii) We successfully refuted her arguments and her complaint was rejected in total by the Court