(+30) 210 3626971
Kleio’s main areas of expertise include data protection, intellectual property with a focus on national, European and international trademarks, as well as the provision of legal advice on consumer law matters and competition law concerns. With respect to data protection issues Kleio advised on the notification obligation before the Authority or the exemption thereof, monitored the procedure of binding corporate rules applying to data transfers outside the EU, addressed enquiries with respect to compliance issues arising from both the current legislative framework and the GDPR.
Prior to joining the firm, she practiced law in Athens based law firms and gained valuable experience on advising both domestic and international clients on various issues falling within the aforementioned practice areas. Additionally, she has accomplished extended legal translation projects in collaboration with the main legal publishing house in Greece and other renowned clients.
Kleio has also gained significant experience working on behalf of the law enforcer, as an intern in the Hellenic Competition Commission in the past. Furthermore, she obtained a remarkable understanding on the European Institutional set-up, working as a trainee in the DG of Parliamentary Research Service of the European Parliament in Luxembourg.
- Law Degree, University of Athens, Faculty of Law
- Erasmus Exchange Programme, Law School of Montesquieu University – Bordeaux IV
- Diploma in Professional Translation (Greek-English-Greek), “Glossologia”, School of Language Studies
- LL.M. in European Law, College of Europe
- Corporate & Commercial
- Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Athens Bar Association
- “The Protection of Human Rights in European Union’s Foreign Policy”, group paper published in the Hellenic Review of European Law, 2012/2-3.