(+30) 210 3626971
Panagiotis is an advocate with the right of appearance in the Court of Appeal and member of the Athens Bar Association since 2013. He graduated from the Law School of the Democritus University of Thrace and has carried out his postgraduate studies in the Banking and Financial Law at the University of Piraeus and in the Civil Procedure Law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
He has dealt with cases relating to multiple fields of the Law. He faces each case with professionalism, consistency and assiduity. He specializes mainly on Civil, Commercial, Corporate and Criminal Law, both at advisory level and before courts of first and second instance. During his professional path he has managed to gain significant cognition and experience in the above areas of the Law and to ensure success for his clients.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Civil Procedure Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2018.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Banking and Financial Law, University of Piraeus, 2014.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Democritus University of Thrace, 2011.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Civil Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Athens Bar Association